Performance and Page Speed Optimization Analysis
Web Secured Optimization service provides you with a detailed report, showing you what’s important to fix and how to fix it. We also provide you with a SEO Report.
Why WordPress Page Speed Optimization Matters
Google has gone on record indicating that slow loading times can have a negative impact on SEO ranking.
In fact, Google will even mark slow pages directly on the search engine results page, essentially repelling visitors.
Slow load times also provide a very poor user experience. Visitors will very quickly bounce from your website if the page does not load fast enough.
Keeping your website pages optimized is important from both SEO aspects and user experience, so it’s important to conduct at least one audit a year.
What We Analyze
Our premium service to analyze your WordPress site and help you make it work faster contains the following actions:
- Speed Test of your WordPress website
- Plugins and Theme to check if any one of them is slowing the store
- Database queries and response time
- External API Calls and services which your website is using
- Conflicts that might cause issues
- Large images and Files that might slow your site
- SEO Score and analysis
WordPress Optimization Analysis Service Final Report
Our final report includes the following insights and recommendations:
- Overall overview of your WordPress site speed optimization status
- Plugins you might need to add, remove or replace
- External services you might need to add to help you speed up your WordPress site
- Theme issues that require fixing in order to optimize it
- Conflicts between your site theme and plugins and how to resolve them
Every suggestions comes with information about their importance and how they could improve your WordPress site speed.
An estimation for how much time is needed to implement the changes and suggestion included in the report.
Who Benefits The Most
- Sites Struggling With Performance – Any website suffering with slowdowns can benefit from an audit and performance service
- SEO Boosting – If your site depends on organic traffic, doing periodic optimizations can help you rank higher on Google
- Huge Database – For directories, catalogs, shops and other sites that index a huge amount of data, it’s essential to optimize performance so that users can find what they need quickly